Residential/Community Activity Assistant Volunteer
- Enrich another person’s life by sharing time with them.
- Maybe you have a skill or talent you could share. Perhaps craft or music, sewing/knitting or gardening or are you bi-lingual?
- Receive great job satisfaction.
The Lifestyle Department invites volunteers who would like to become part of the team by assisting with the planned activities at Glenview.
We would welcome anyone who may have 1-2 or more hours to share each week.
This position would be valuable to anyone who may be wanting to gain experience in aged care.
Group activities may include helping with:
- Happy hour
- crafts/art/choir/photography/reading clubs
- cup of tea & a chat
- outings/accompanying clients to appointments in a taxi
- OR BRING YOUR OWN IDEAS TO SHARE
Simply offering your friendship and time to people can be most rewarding for both participants.
Registration, training and ongoing support provided.
For further information please contact Angela McKenzie on 03 6277 8800